Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just cos...




These pictures were taken on my phone, almost from the same spot, but facing different directions...(dont judge me, im still a rookie). I have developed a sudden obsession for black and white photographs and I believe that the human "eye" is a wonderful instrunment...Hannah Wilke's black and white portraits have changed the way I use my "eye"...immensely.
Whatever it is that these pictures depict to you, will be a personal experience, somehow symbolizing a thematic occurence in your life, sadly, one you might not be aware of.
Every artwork, every painting...every form, is subject to contextual interpretation...something that varies across the race of "individuality"...Now I shall invest in a nice camera, and see how far i can push my depleting brain..lol














4 comments:

El-Divine said...

creative, hard to bliv its just u and ur fone. it looks tech and all

Afrikim said...

LOL...wow, thanx. Guess that means |there's something there"

Myne said...

The girl with her head to the side and face showing could almost pass for a model. Nice pictures.

Afrikim said...

@myne...thanx, tht's me...i held the camera and took a pic of myself..lol